“On the average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. When you written your headline, you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar.”
1. Use Numbers
2. Use interesting adjectives
3. Use unique rationale
(Never use Things. You can do better than that.)
4. what, why, how or when
- These are Trigger Words
- Use this or #, not both
5. Make an audacious promise
- Will you teach her how to learn a new skill?
- Will you persuade her to do something she’s never done before?
- Will you unlock an ancient mystery?
Try this formula: Number or Trigger word + Adjective + Keyword + Promise
- How to Bath an Elephant
- Why I Love Bathing Elephants
- 18 Ways You Can Bathe an Elephant Indoors
- Selling your Home in Less than 24 Hours
- How You Can Effortlessly Sell Your Home in Less than 24 Hours
(Note to self: maybe I can use these to write text ads for non-brand keywords to catch attention)