Never would I think going to an orthodontist appointment would spark such awe of good marketing practice.
I went one early morning to Durango Orthodontics because my retainer (yes I wear a retainer when I go to bed) had a loose wire.
Gosh darn was I impressed by how well they knew and marketed to their core target audience: kids! (I could truly appreciate this because I will forever be a kid at heart.)
– mini wii room/area
– whole office is decked out like a movie theatre (playing HIT kids movies and movie posters throughout)
– T.V. screens mounted on the ceiling so you can only see them lying down when you are getting your teeth worked on (my friend was like man what a great idea for watching movies in your bed)
– arcade style prize booth (from glitter tattoos to that horrible book called Twilight)
– staff respect the doctor(s) so much and you can just feel it when they speak about them
– their site is bomba** with games and choose your own color bands, etc.: http://www.durangoorthodontics.com
#veryimpressed #marketing nerd