1. Zero in on being precise with your language
2. Be kind to your parents.
3. Try not to set too much store on politicians (because the size of their job is even too big for the best among them)
4. Try not to stand out, try to be modest.
5. At all costs try to avoid granting yourself the status of victim.
6. Try not to pay attention to those who will try to make life miserable for you.
I can’t divine your future, but it’s pretty obvious to any naked eye that you have a lot going for you. To say the least, you were born, which is in itself half the battle, and you live in a democracy — this halfway house between nightmare and utopia — which throws fewer obstacles in the way of an individual than its alternatives.